Are you interested in graduate studies in mathematics? If so, check out the information posted here.
Undergraduate research projects
Are you an undergraduate student interested in doing a research project? If so, check out the possible programs listed here and some potential projects listed here. Contact me to discuss further details.
- OIST Representation Theory Seminar, Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (Online), February 2, 2021.
- Representation Theory and Mathematical Physics Seminar, Kansas State University (Online), February 9, 2021.
- Spring AMS Southeastern Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Superalgebras, Quantum Groups, and Related Topics, Online, March 13–14, 2021.
- Spring AMS Western Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Geometric and Categorical Methods in Representation Theory, Online, May 1–2, 2021.
- Algebraic groups and representation theory, Euler International Mathematical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia,
August 3–7, 2020postsponed.
- Lie algebras and quivers, Moscow, Russia,
November 30–December 4, 2020postponed.