Are you interested in graduate studies in mathematics? If so, check out the information posted here.
Undergraduate research projects
Are you an undergraduate student interested in doing a research project? If so, check out the possible programs listed here and some potential projects listed here. Contact me to discuss further details.
- Spring AMS Southeastern Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Categorical Representation Theory and Beyond, and Special Session on Representation Theory of Algebraic Groups and Quantum Groups: A Tribute to the Work of Cline, Parshall and Scott, Charlottesville, Virginia, March 13–15, 2020.
- Categorifications: Hecke algebras, finite groups and quantum groups, Paris, France, March 23–27, 2020.
- Workshop on Symmetric Spaces, Their Generalizations, and Special Functions, University of Ottawa, May 14–17, 2020.
- Algebraic groups and representation theory, Euler International Mathematical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia, August 3–7, 2020.
- Lie algebras and quivers, Moscow, Russia, November 3–December 4, 2020.