Are you interested in graduate studies in mathematics? If so, check out the information posted here.
Undergraduate research projects
Are you an undergraduate student interested in doing a research project? If so, check out the possible programs listed here and some potential projects listed here. Contact me to discuss further details.
- Lie and Jordan Algebras, Their Representations and Applications VII, Natal, Brazil, October 23–28, 2017.
- Representation Theory of Symmetric Groups and Related Algebras, Singapore, December 11–20, 2017.
- Algebraic and Combinatorial Aspects of Representation Theory, Washington, D.C., May 26–June 1, 2018 (dates tentative).
- Ottawa-Lyon-São Paulo Workshop on Representation Theory, Carleton University and the University of Ottawa, July 3–7, 2018.
- Categorification and Higher Representation Theory, Institute Mittag-Leffler, July 9–13, 2018.