Are you interested in graduate studies in mathematics? If so, check out the information posted here.
Undergraduate research projects
Are you an undergraduate student interested in doing a research project? If so, check out the possible programs listed here and some potential projects listed here. Contact me to discuss further details.
- Interactions of Quantum Affine Algebras with Cluster Algebras, Current Algebras and Categorification, Washington, D.C., June 2–8, 2018.
- Ottawa-Lyon-São Paulo Workshop on Representation Theory, Carleton University and the University of Ottawa, July 3–7, 2018.
- Categorification and Higher Representation Theory, Institute Mittag-Leffler, July 9–13, 2018.
- Algebras, Representations and Applications, ICM Satellite Conference, Cusco, Peru, August 27–31, 2018.
- Fall AMS Western Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Combinatorial and Categorical Aspects of Representation Theory, San Francisco, California, October 27–28, 2018.
- Algebraic and Geometric Categorification, BIRS-CMO Workshop, Casa Matemática Oaxaca, Mexico, Dec 1–6, 2019.